The Manager's App for iPhone is a business app specially designed to be fully-featured productivity app.
- The unique demands of elite sport mean that senior managers, executives and decision makers in sporting organisations need instant access
- Sports Medicine - injuries, estimated return dates, medical notes, rehabilitation progress.
- Performance - instantly view key performance metrics.
- Succession Planning - view scouting reports on potential recruitment targets.
- Financial Data - player value, player trading summary, budgets.
- Player Milestones - career stats and milestones, personal information including birthdays and anniversaries.
- Video - view performance footage uploaded by analysts and coaches.
- Third-party integration - integrate other performance systems via API
- Scheduling - view and managing team schedules.
- Instant Messaging - integrated system allows effective communication with key staff members.
- Notebook - make a secure/private record of personal notes or tactical plans at any time.
- The The Manager's App app has been rated with 3.12/5 from 23 votes .
- A productivity manager app that is suitable for age .
- 23 total reviews
- Free download of the-manager's-app.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest The Manager's App IPA uploaded on Aug 12, 2018 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about The Manager's App, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Time Management App: The Time Management App helps businesses to manage their daily work in easy way.
A high-quality screenshot of this app is worth a thousand words.
Related: RS-M.A.R.S: RS-M.A.R.S. is a project where managers can manage and monitor their technicians and customers can observe the status
Download The Manager's App free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the The Manager's App IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report