Get the official YouTube app on iPhones and iPads. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Note: If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Google LLC has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated watch app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid photo app with built-in listen features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.67 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I’m amazed over how the last few updates have been what the community likes. Of course, there are a few things that I would like however.
Definitely removing dislikes is something the community says. (My review might be discorded automatically since I said that) If this hurts the small creators, you can add a feature where dislikes can be toggled to be seen by the creator, but the community can see the dislikes no matter what. That would solve the problem of small creators being protected.
What thing I would like personally is mature rating. Somewhat similar to most streaming entertainment service companies such as Nexflix, a maturity rating could be nice. However, DONT restrict shows at certain ratings. Just tells the viewer what would they expect.
Finally, I feel like channels with a lot of subscribers (amount at your discretion) should have more freedom to move around. For example, higher viewed channel can get more copyright strikes(p.s this might save automatic unreasonable copyright strikes from getting channels terminated.) If small channels get protected, why can’t the big ones too? They have been trusted to build a fan base over the years.
Finally, this might not happen, but maybe we could choose what type of ads we want to watch. Maybe I enjoy game ads. Maybe I enjoy Morgan and Morgan ads. We should choose what ads we like.
Thanks for all the great new updates!
What has happened to YT is tragic. I have been a fan and member since the second year it came out, if I'm not mistaken. I've been on so long that I originally signed up with AOL be that was the only thing available at the time. That's how long I have been on YT. So I am a loooong time member and fan.
It used to be one of the best things that has ever happened to the internet. It was fun, exciting, mysterious, educational and groundbreaking. NOT ANYMORE. It is now a shell of its former self. It is now like everything else. Created only to make money. Ad after ad after ad. It's an invasion. I am interested in what people have to say or what they made or did. Now it's, insurance ads, political ads, censorship and control. It's worse than "reality shows" and reality shows are by far the absolute worse thing ever. I used to spend countless hours on it, now I spend less than an hour per week...if that.
Horrible. I'm just like everyone else...I'm moving on. The sad thing is that YT doesn't give a blip about what I think or what any of us think. This has been proven by its continued status of nonsense and greed.
Every update is NOT to fix a glitch it's to place a fresh batch of ads! No thanks. I'm
Download YouTube free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the YouTube IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.