**Featured on MSNBC, the Today Show, The NYTimes, Wired, Politico and the iTunes App Store
Causes makes learning about what your government is up to easy and fun. Learn about issues you care about, influence Congress with one-tap voting, and rally your friends around specific legislation.
MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND
- Daily notifications about upcoming votes
- Short non-partisan summaries of news and legislation
- Unbiased arguments for and against
HOLD YOUR REPS ACCOUNTABLE
- See how your votes align with your lawmakers
- Post an opinion or vote and we’ll inform your lawmakers
- Don’t be surprised if you receive a message back
PREP FOR THE ELECTION
- Use our Voter Center to register to vote and get all the info you need to be informed this November
READ MORE CONTENT ON CAUSES PAGES
- Action Centers are a hub for all the things you care about. Check out Action Centers from Chelsea Handler, Axios, the Daily Signal, and more
- Create your own Action Center to rally your network behind the causes you care about most
CALL YOUR REPS
- Make your voice immediately heard by calling your representatives
- 3D touch the app icon to get a list of your reps
- Find your reps in the menu for easy access to their phone numbers
SEND VIDEO MESSAGES TO PRESIDENT & YOUR REPS
- Use the camera on your iPhone/iPad to record video messages
- Send them to your reps or President Trump and break through the noise
- Tell your story in your own voice and be heard!
- See what other people are saying about the issues you care about
- Like their opinions to show your support
- Post principled arguments and help change people’s minds
- “Slick, easy to use and could definitely help inform your opinions.” - New York Times
- “Telling your senator how to vote is as easy and ‘liking’ a Facebook picture.” -Tech Crunch
What our users say:
- “Fast, easy way to interact with Congress.”
- “Makes it easy to stay informed with D.C. and ultimately let's my voice be heard.”
- “An easy way to keep track of bills in congress and give feedback to my senators and representatives!”
We love feedback! Email us at [email protected]
Follow us at @Causes, facebook.com/causes
Causes was created by a team of dedicated Americans based in San Francisco and Washington DC. We believe that using technology properly can make American democracy work in a fashion similar to what our founders envisioned.
1. Why Does My iPhone Battery Die So Fast? An Apple Tech's 14 iPhone Battery Drain Fixes!
2. iPhone green lines on screen. Causes and possible solution.
Countable Corp a déployé des efforts et conçu un sophistiqué. stay ogiciel. Qu'est-ce qui fait son succès ? Il est très simple d'utilisation pour un tel solide actualités app avec intégré informed caractéristiques. Eh bien, en tant que application avec une note globale de 4.43 Je ne peux qu'ajouter ce que disent les personnes qui l'ont essayé.
Great app that lets you comment on current ideas, voice your opinions to others AND your congressmen/women, AND follow/like others’ comments.
Cuts out so much of the hate and negativity that is evidenced in Twitter and etc when folks have the opportunity to respond to other people’s comments directly. Keeps comments focused on the issues, makes users read the details on the issues and others comments before commenting directly, educates the user.
I believe all voting Americans should be required to stay current through an educational/conversational app like this in order to qualify for voting privileges. We have become to crowded with people who are too stupid to even know what is good/right and what is bad/wrong for themselves. Get on this app, READ AND LEARN something, and then TALK TO YOUR CONGRESSMAN/CONGRESSWOMAN - make a difference!!!
Also - the people on this app are great and the address verification helps weed out non-US-users, but there are clearly some Russian trolls sowing disinformation campaigns like Sneaky Pete and others. Watch out for pro-communist propaganda disguised as republican talking points. Watch out for pro-communist propaganda disguised as democratic concession points.
I just love this this app. I enjoy learning. I’m from N.Y. and grew up in the New York school systems out on Long Island. Being a Dysfunctional Dyslexic who not only fought my way so hard by perseverance and studding very hard. New York (school system) failed me not only as a person but as a 17 year old with a disability. I never got to graduate with my graduating class because of 1 point. My point is due to this app it makes me think more about what is going on in the world a lot more. If there’s something I don’t know I go to the wisest person I know. My father, believe it or not he has been very right about a lot of things and things, personally, that I didn’t realize he was right. If it’s a topic that I am not at all familiar with I will not answer due to the fact I may embarrass myself. Thank you very much for this awesome app.
Télécharger Causes gratuit pour iPhone et iPad
Pour télécharger les fichiers IPA, suivez ces étapes.
Étape 1 : Téléchargez l'application Apple Configurator 2 sur votre Mac.
Notez que vous devrez avoir installé macOS 10.15.6.
Étape 2 : Connectez-vous à votre compte Apple.
Vous devez maintenant connecter votre iPhone à votre Mac via un câble USB et sélectionner le dossier de destination.
Étape 3 : Téléchargez le fichier Causes Fichier IPA.
Vous pouvez maintenant accéder au fichier IPA souhaité dans le dossier de destination.