iPhone Captures d'écran
En rapport: Givingli: Send Cards & Gifts cards gifts birthday reminders Create a card, send a gift
Sign up in minutes. FDIC insured.* No credit check required. $9.99/mo.
Learn more at: www.point.app/neon/cash-back
WHAT YOU GET
• Card — A debit card designed for unlimited cash-back, exclusive rewards, and comprehensive benefits.
• App — Engineered for clarity and speed, to take your everyday spending and mobile banking experience to the next level.
• 5x points on subscriptions like Netflix, Spotify, and more.¹
• 3x points on food delivery and rideshare like DoorDash, Postmates, Uber, Lyft, and more.²
• 1x points on everything else.³
• Special limited-time offers up to 20x on select brands.
• Phone Insurance — Get reimbursed up to $1,000 per year if your phone is lost or damaged when you pay your phone bill with your PointCard.⁴
• New Purchase Insurance — We’ll reimburse you up to a $1,000 if a new item bought with your PointCard is damaged or lost within 90 days of the purchase.⁵
• Trip Cancellation Insurance — PointCard covers up to $1,500 for any out-of-pocket expenses you incur if your trip is cancelled or delayed.⁶
• Car Rental Insurance — When you pay with your PointCard, you're automatically covered for any physical damage or theft to your rental car.⁷
• Virtual Card —An all-digital card designed for online and in-store shopping, virtual card enables you to start spending and earning instantly.
• Instant Funding - No need to wait 3 to 5 business days to move funds. Use any existing debit card to instantly fund your Point account — no wait, no fee.
• Card Control — With Point, you’re in complete control. Get notifications the instant your card is charged, change your PIN, and lock your card — anywhere, anytime.
• No international travel fees.⁹
• And much more.
For member support, please email [email protected] or text (650) 539-2701.
1. 5x points on subscriptions is applicable on the following services: Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, YouTube Premium, Spotify, Pandora, Feather, and Headspace.
2. 3x points on food delivery and rideshare services is applicable on the following services: DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Caviar, GrubHub, Seamless, Instacart, Good Eggs, Uber, Lyft, and Lime.
3. Purchasing goods and services with your Point card, in most cases, will earn points, excluding balance transfers, cash-like transactions, digital currency purchases, certain gift card purchases and all other forms of manufactured spending.
4. Provides coverage when you charge your monthly phone bill to your Point card and in the event your phone is stolen or damaged (inc. cracked screens), up to $600 per incident, $50 deductible per loss. A maximum of $1,000 per 12 months.
5. Provides coverage for most new items purchased with your Point card that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase, up to $1,000 per loss. A maximum of $25,000 per 12 months.
6. Protects you against forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments if a trip is cancelled or interrupted for covered reasons, up to $1,500 per incident. Coverage applies to common carrier airfare.
7. Pays for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles when you pay for the entire rental transaction with your Point card and decline the Collision Damage/Loss Damage Waiver coverage offered by the car rental company.
8. Incoming bank transfers typically arrive within 1-3 business days (M-F excluding public holidays) when initiated inside Point app.
9. Covers foreign merchant transaction fees at Visa locations outside the United States.
*Banking services are provided by Column N.A., member FDIC. “Column” is a registered trademark of Column National Association. Point Up Inc. © 2022 All Rights Reserved. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Please refer to terms for additional details.
En rapport: PREMIER Credit Card: Manage your PREMIER Bankcard Credit Card whenever and wherever you are
Point Up Inc. a déployé des efforts et conçu un sophistiqué. debit ogiciel. Qu'est-ce qui fait son succès ? Il est très simple d'utilisation pour un tel solide financer app avec intégré carte caractéristiques. Eh bien, en tant que application avec une note globale de 4.54 Je ne peux qu'ajouter ce que disent les personnes qui l'ont essayé.
At first I was a little bit hesitant about getting my PointCard. At first, it was the color selection that drew me in but once I started using it and getting all the points that I have been getting… Well, I haven’t looked back! They really do give you an amazing overall experience, the five times points on a lot of purchases definitely doesn’t hurt, and the customer service is on point with most of my questions or concerns being resolved within 15 minutes. Honestly, most of the time it’s my fault for having done some thing not the card on the app. A+ card, A+ color, A+ customer service, A- PointCard app (for about a week one time it would not let me sign onto my app but all I had to do was delete it and re-download it), and a for overall design and reward system!
This is a fantastic app and a great business model. Hopefully they can stick around for many years. The app works great and the user interface is intuitive. I started off with a small deposit, to see if I had any problems with them. It works everywhere & way my Chase card works and I’ve literally had no problems at all. Now I have my paycheck direct deposited into the account as well. I suppose my only gripe would be the daily transaction limits. Although I have not hit them yet, I could see it being a problem for some people. Also, they will probably raise that limit as time goes on, or I could even call them to raise it. I am hoping to close my Chase account, as I am using Point more and more. Keep up the good work, Point team!
Télécharger PointCard™ Neon gratuit pour iPhone et iPad
Pour télécharger les fichiers IPA, suivez ces étapes.
Étape 1 : Téléchargez l'application Apple Configurator 2 sur votre Mac.
Notez que vous devrez avoir installé macOS 10.15.6.
Étape 2 : Connectez-vous à votre compte Apple.
Vous devez maintenant connecter votre iPhone à votre Mac via un câble USB et sélectionner le dossier de destination.
Étape 3 : Téléchargez le fichier PointCard™ Neon Fichier IPA.
Vous pouvez maintenant accéder au fichier IPA souhaité dans le dossier de destination.
Download from the App Store