WavePad Music and Audio Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor. With WavePad you can edit and record music, voice, and other audio recordings. You can edit audio files with tools like cut, copy, paste. You can also add audio effects including echo, amplify, and noise reduction.
WavePad Audio Editor supports a number of formats including vox, gsm, and more! Whether you are a professional or an at-home enthusiast, WavePad has all of the tools you need to edit audio files. Typical applications include ringtones, voice-overs, trim sound bits, and many more!
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple files
• Supports auto-trim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
• Upload to and download from your Google Drive and Dropbox account
WavePad contains optional in-app purchases and subscriptions.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly while purchases are one time payments (these are not subscriptions)
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period,
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost depends on your chosen package
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For assistance using WavePad:
Terms of service:
Gives you the ability to do significant audio editing right on your iPhone-and then you can export your work into your cloud for easy import into any PC. The main thing I need this for, as I do a lot of editing which requires reversing the audio that I recorded. And this works very well for that. There are also normalization features which bring the volume of your audio up to good levels.
My only complaint is the layout of the editing features, sometimes it is difficult to locate a feature that you need. But, it is there you just have to look around for it.
The asking price for full features is not too heinous. It’s a lot cheaper than buying Sony sound forge. And the last I saw there was no iPhone version for that. This app fully integrates into your phones storage system but it needs constant scrutiny, it does use up a lot of space. So you have to make sure that you have the space available.
Hi. Firstly I love this Apple Watch there’s only one little complaint that I have that has been annoying me for the past week or two.
So I have tried the exiting out of some of my recordings to make room to do more recordings.
because it says that I need to close some files in order to start a new recording. And I’ve tried several times and each time it ends with it not working. And I’ve deleted quite a few recordings in hopes that I could just get a new recording. But there’s a max files count.
Is there a way that we can get rid of this cause I have over 100 gigs of memory that I can still record with. so I don’t know why there would be a problem with it on your end with the Max files being reached. And I don’t want to delete all of my recordings either just to make room for new ones.
をダウンロードします WavePad Music and Audio Editor iPhoneとiPadは無料
ステップ3：をダウンロードします WavePad Music and Audio Editor IPAファイル。