関連している: ShadowDraw: Learn How to Draw #1 Drawing App for Art Lessons Learn to draw the easy way
◇ Easy to use
You can draw a pixel art soon after Launching the app.
◇ Import a photo
Pixelate a photo.
◇ Create an animated pixel art.
Draw one pixel art, copy it, and then you can draw an animation.
• Draw a pixel art of 8x8〜256x256 pixel size.
(I recommend 16x16 or 32x32 pixel size.)
• Change Color pallet(limited to 32 colors).
• Zoom the picture to draw.
(you can pinch in and out your pixel art with your two fingers.)
• Load and save drawing data.
• Load your photo from Photos.
• Export a pixel art with a transparent color.
• Enlarge the image up to 2048x2048 to export.
• Save your picture to Photos.
• Send the picture to another app.
• Export animated gif file
(If the canvas size is 128 x 128 or less, an animation is up to 256 frames. For larger sizes, it is up to 64 frames. )
* An animated gif file is saved in Photos, But it is not animated on Photos.
• Finger Mode
Mode Finger is a default mode. Draw points with your finger directly on the screen.
• Cursor mode
Move your finger on the screen to move the cursor and press the "PIXEL" button to draw a point.
Push "Menu" -> "Settings" -> "Change Drawing Mode" button to switch to cursor mode.
• Remove Ads(Premium.)
関連している: Scratchify: Scratch Draw Art!: Scratch Draw Art!