Join the movement of 40 million and see results with just 7 minutes a day.
Getting fit has never been this easy – or this much fun. Seven’s workouts are based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit in the shortest time possible. With personalized workout plans Seven also makes sure you get the most out of your training. Want to Get Fit, Lose Weight or Get Strong? Just set your goal and fitness level, and let Seven take care of the rest.
• Work out anywhere, anytime, no equipment needed
• Create a habit of working out with our everyday workout challenge
• Compete with friends for extra encouragement and support
• Earn achievements from novice to athlete as you vary your routine
• Create your own workouts tailored to your needs and preferences
• Keep it fun with instructors like the Drill Sergeant, Cheerleader and many more
JOIN THE 7 CLUB
• Get faster results with personal workout plans adapted to your fitness level
• Access all workouts and over 200 exercises for more varied training
• Receive exclusive support and guidance from our certified personal trainer
If you choose to join the 7 Club, your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. 1 month costs $4.99 USD and 1 year costs $39.99 USD. Active subscriptions will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the expiry date. You can manage subscriptions from Account in iTunes after subscribing, you’ll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there at any time. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to 7 Club before your trial expires.
Optional permission requests:
• Health app, to record burned calories and sync workouts
• Notifications, to remind you to work out
• Contacts, to find other Seven users
• Photos and Camera, to change your profile picture
I came back after my cruise and knew I needed to start something for a fitter me! I know this will get me motivated to get back in the gym. I just did my 7.5 minutes now it’s shower time before work. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
I really like this workout. I’ve used it for several years (on and off again). Initially, I was pooped could barely finish, couldn’t do the high-knees running in place so I modified it with high-knees marching in place 😛. After a week or so, I notice that my repetitions increased for each exercise and I had the desire to go to the free gym that was less than a 5 minutes walk from my residence. I’m back in again, and trying to build up the desire to make it to the gym 5 days a week and use the app at home to burn extra calories! Invest in YOU and USE THE APP! 2018 is YOUR year!!!!
I have trouble doing push-ups and almost every arm exercise. But I always think to myself when I think it is hard is that I just say I know this is challenging but if you keep doing it you will get stronger. I love the app but in the beginning I wasn’t ready for push-up’s and it was just a little challenging when I had to do it. I also was having a questions about what do you think is one way to help me eat healthy for like a snack when I’m done with the workout or after school? 🤩🤩 Also sometimes on the workouts my arms give out is that normal? Also and one ☝️ last thing when people workout 🏋🏻♀️ is it normal to be so tired 😴 , and you feel like you can’t do anymore? Well thank you 🙏 for listening 👂 and I hope 🤞 you answer back sponsors!!😇😇😇😇😇💪🏻💪🏻