CBS News is your trusted source for breaking news and in-depth reporting on the issues shaping your world.
The CBS News app features:
• The 24/7 CBS News live stream with anchored coverage, up-to-the-minute reporting, and news conferences and hearings on major issues of the day - no cable subscription needed.
• Full episodes and on-demand clips from “60 Minutes,” “48 Hours,” “CBS Mornings,” “CBS Evening News,” “CBS Saturday Morning,” “CBS Sunday Morning” and “Face the Nation.”
• Push notifications driving to breaking news, live events and other high-interest topics.
• The latest business stories and analysis from MoneyWatch.
• Immersive documentaries that deep-dive into topics driving the global conversation.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/legal/privacy-statement/digital-measurement/ for more information
Cookies Policy: https://www.viacomcbsprivacy.com/cookies
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.viacomcbsprivacy.com/donotsell
1. Apple unveils new tech and iOS features at WWDC 2022
2. Apple warns of security vulnerability in iPhones, iPads and Macs
CBS Mobile 노력을 기울여 세련된 를 제작했습니다streaming 소프트웨어. 무엇이 성공하는가? 그런 단단한 를 위해 아주 사용하기 쉽습니다 뉴스 앱 가 내장되어 있습니다 watch 특징. 글쎄, 최고 실적으로 앱 전체 평점은 입니다 3.84 나는 그것을 시도한 사람들이 말하는 것만 추가할 수 있습니다..
I’ve been using this app since it became available. I love being able to see what is going on in other cities vs just nationally. Also like seeing congressional hearings (CSPAN requires cable) and live COVID updates from the nation’s governors. That it’s free compared to other national outlets is even better as I can’t afford cable. From, for example more diverse stations like CNN, MSNBC. Enjoy anchors too, especially mornings. They also do nice news investigations available on the app. Only complaint is that it sometimes looses its feeds right in the middle of a report, sometimes for hours and switches to another city. It’s not my local bandwidth so not sure what the problem is.
I first encountered CBSN as part of PlutoTV and was impressed by the news anchors, complete coverage, presentation format, and a comfortable level of advertising support. After purchasing my first iPad last year, I was excited to find that CBSN had this dedicated app. I enjoy both the live coverage which streams very well on all public and private WiFi networks that I use. As another reviewer has said, CBS gets it. They have the right balance of access and advertising. They do not trivialize the content or presentation to some mythical short attention span streaming customer. Walter Cronkite would be proud to be associated with this team and this app.