Great healthcare should be easy and accessible for everyone. That's why Carbon Health helps you get care that doesn't end when you leave the clinic. Our easy-to-use app allows you to book appointments, message your provider, view your health history, and manage your prescriptions — all in one place.
With Carbon Health’s mobile app, you can:
- Book a virtual or in-person appointment that fits your schedule
- Get care for your body and mind, whether it's urgent or preventive
- Find a provider that prioritizes you
- Message your care team
- View medical records — including lab results, prescriptions, care plans, X-rays, and more!
- Follow through on your care plan with personalized, easy-to-complete tasks
- Reference upcoming milestones like booking an in-clinic follow up appointment through our health checklists
- Participate in personalized chronic condition programs, including diabetes management (and soon hypertension and asthma)
- Get provider recommendations based on your connected-device health data, including continuous glucose monitoring
To access your medical information, you will need to be a patient of Carbon Health. Join today at https://carbonhealth.com/.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- No membership fees
- Coverage through most insurance plans
- Telemedicine across the United States
- Timely appointments for COVID-19 antibody and travel testing
Have feedback or need help? Select Contact Support within the app.
1. Carbon Health App: Reimagining How We Experience Healthcare.
2. Carbon Health: The App Which Puts the Doctor in Your Pocket | WIRED Health 2017 | WIRED Events
Carbon Health Technologies, Inc. 노력을 기울여 세련된 를 제작했습니다primary 소프트웨어. 무엇이 성공하는가? 그런 단단한 를 위해 아주 사용하기 쉽습니다 의료 앱 가 내장되어 있습니다 urgent 특징. 글쎄, 최고 실적으로 앱 전체 평점은 입니다 4.81 나는 그것을 시도한 사람들이 말하는 것만 추가할 수 있습니다..
With Covid going on I was not looking forward to stepping into any doctors office nor clinic to have my spider bite, which was gettting worse, tended to.
When I found Carbon I was elated. Truly. First, for the same day telemedicine call & the ease it was to submit my info & photo of the bite prior to our discussion.
The discussion was thorough & within hours I had the needed antibiotics.
To note: I am not a big Western Medicine person so I appreciated the fact the N.P was not quick to write a script for antibiotics. Thus, feeling she was very thorough.
The cost of the telemedicine appointment & the generic antibiotic (2 separate prescriptions) was less than $90! ~ M
This app is great! I especially like the notifications. I knew the minute my labs were in just by looking at the app icon on my home screen, I didn’t have to keep opening the app to look for updates. It is very easy to use with the categories I can choose what I want to see. Another unexpected but very useful tool is the message bar allowing you to communicate, and I was sent follow up communications asking how my day was and how I was doing.
I appreciated that it is locked with my fingerprint so that I don’t have to worry about anyone else looking at my information.
The staff at this place was knowledgeable, very kind and considerate.