From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 3 million downloads worldwide!
Help Alice escape the isolated log cabin by discovering clues and solving puzzles.
Cabin Escape is a short and sweet game designed for our fans while they waited for Forever Lost: Episode 3, if you enjoy it and would like to help support us please consider purchasing the full series or simply tell your friends about the game.
The game is a prologue to the Forever Lost series but don’t worry, you don’t need to play either game to appreciate the other. They will both compliment each other nicely though so it is encouraged.
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Set in the world of Forever Lost, learn more about Alice and Jason!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Find out more at glitch.games
Chat with us on Discord - discord.gg/glitchgames
Follow us @GlitchGames
Find us on Facebook
1. Cabin Escape : Full Game , iOS/Android Walkthrough By (Glitch Games)
2. Cabin Escape Alice's Story: FULL Walkthrough (Forever Lost Prologue)
Glitch Games Ltd 노력을 기울여 세련된 를 제작했습니다cabin 소프트웨어. 무엇이 성공하는가? 그런 단단한 를 위해 아주 사용하기 쉽습니다 게임 게임 가 내장되어 있습니다 escape 특징. 글쎄, 최고 실적으로 게임 전체 평점은 입니다 4.37 나는 그것을 시도한 사람들이 말하는 것만 추가할 수 있습니다..
It took a couple hours to go all the way, had to get a hint for the last cross-- I actually tried what the hint said to do but it only worked after I saw it. This is one of the most intricate and solvable escape games I've ever played-- it crashes quite frequently but doesn't lose your progress when it restarts. If I don't get the number and color clues right away, sometimes it's easier to run a manual factorial algorithm on it-- tedious, but what else better to do watching the tube..??..
I very much look forward to more like this one -- get the kinks out and you've got a real winning series here-- thanks!
Definitely worth the money. I played this game through Forever Lost 3. Puzzles were challenging, not impossible and the story was kind of vague and creepy but not so detailed it overpowered the game. I also like that there were some puzzles with clues that were not very clear cut. Subtle observation and thinking were required to make it through. A hint system is available to help nudge you along, but doesn't give you the answers. In the later episodes it is integrated into the game controls, which worked nicely. Definitely go for the full series and encourage these guys to make more.