The new Dallas Morning News app combines two apps into one. Our ePaper and live News feed are now together in one app.
In the ePaper section, you’ll find:
• A digital replica of the print edition to give you all the news you need each day
• Additional ePaper-only bonus content, including extra comics and puzzles
• The option to download the paper and read offline later
In the News feed section, you’ll find:
• A constantly updated news feed, allowing you to keep track of breaking news and investigations throughout the day
• A redesigned news feed experience, making it easier to navigate to the news you care about
• Options to remember the stories that matter to you, with article action buttons that allow you to bookmark, save and share articles
• Alerts and Notifications — be the first to know breaking news, from a trusted and verified source
• Text Size Customization — read more comfortably, with the ability to increase/decrease article font sizes
• Preference settings that give you more customization than ever before, to get the news in the format you like.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.dallasnews.com/help/terms-of-service/
1. The Dallas Morning News - Getting the news on an iPad
2. Tech Review: iPhone SE
A.H. Belo Management Services, Inc. 노력을 기울여 세련된 를 제작했습니다 소프트웨어. 무엇이 성공하는가? 그런 단단한 를 위해 아주 사용하기 쉽습니다 뉴스 앱 가 내장되어 있습니다 특징. 글쎄, 최고 실적으로 앱 전체 평점은 입니다 4.54 나는 그것을 시도한 사람들이 말하는 것만 추가할 수 있습니다..
The ‘paper’ is easier to read than a paper paper in my favorite living room chair even with the ceiling fan on full blast. Flipping from page to page is easy and allows skimming until I encounter an article capturing my interest. A firm tap shows the whole article together with photos in full color. A firm tap on the top, left corner returns me to my original location. I can even continue reading when my cat insists on stretching out on my lap. I would not willingly revert to using a paper paper.
Hate the leftist political writing in the paper, but the app works really well. Like that articles are shown like the print edition I took for 40 years (but quit taking due to leftist columnists and editorial content) as well as enlarged for easy reading. Congratulations for the app. Now change the biased leftist content please. Be more balanced. Not everything Trump did was hateful. Your editors are hateful.