The choice is yours! Joust for love and glory, solve an eldritch murder, find romance, or battle aliens with Magitek?
"Hosted Games" is a magnificent library of interactive novels, written by authors like you. Hosted Games are entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Try a few of these fan favorites:
• Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven — Zombies rise again! A sequel to the apocalyptic smash-hit Zombie Exodus!
• Life of a Mercenary — Lead a mercenary company seeking fame and fortune!
• Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria — Take back the throne that was rightfully yours!
• Community College Hero — Enjoy your scholarship to superpower school! Fight crime and ace your exams!
• The Great Tournament — Train as a squire and become a knight in order to win the great tournament
• Highlands, Deep Waters — A murderer, a cultist, and an investigator walk into a pub. Which one are you?
• Magikiras — Don powered armor and fight against terrorists and eldritch beings
• Doomsday on Demand — Face enemies and survive in the demolished district after nuclear bombings
• The Daily Blackmail — Something is rotten in City Hall—can you uncover it and...win a Pulitzer?
Authors just like you have developed these games using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Learn more at http://hostedgames.org
1. IOS Accessible Game Spotlight - Choice Of & Hosted Games
2. The Lost Heir 2: Forging a Kingdom By Hosted Games / IOS / Gameplay Video
Hosted Games LLC 노력을 기울여 세련된 를 제작했습니다hosted 소프트웨어. 무엇이 성공하는가? 그런 단단한 를 위해 아주 사용하기 쉽습니다 게임 게임 가 내장되어 있습니다 interactive 특징. 글쎄, 최고 실적으로 게임 전체 평점은 입니다 4.59 나는 그것을 시도한 사람들이 말하는 것만 추가할 수 있습니다..
I had very high hopes for this sequel and it did not disappoint at all! The characters are their own and feel as if they could be real people you see in everyday life. There’s a plentiful amount of choices, so you don’t feel boxed into certain reactions or forced to pick between two extremes. The characters will actually change their attitudes toward you when you change yours. It also isn’t obvious as to how your decision will affect the storyline. If I had to pick an aspect I liked least, it would be continuity only because there are moments that feel short but somehow last an entire morning or afternoon (though that honestly doesn’t bother me much). Loved every second of my first play through and now I intend to start another :)
Mike Walter is a genius! I just got done reading/playing Life of a Space Force Captain and it exceeded my expectations! It reminded me of Mass Effect and Interstellar. The characters all had very distinct personalities and the choices you make really change everything in the game. I'm blown away and I'm about to play through it again. Can't wait to try out more of Mike's work.