The My Verizon app is the all-in-one hub of your Verizon experience, allowing you to keep track of account changes and the latest offers, easily switch to Verizon, and much more.
With My Verizon, you can:
• Switch to Verizon in minutes (and bring your phone), thanks to auto-detection of your device and the ability to scan your ID for quick setup.
• Check to see which offers you're eligible for.
• View your account in one seamless feed.
• Get on-demand support tools, such as Live Chat and step-by-step troubleshooting instructions as needed.
• Monitor data usage via a control center that lets you see how much data is being used, who is using it and how to get more when you need it.
• Change or manage your account safely anywhere, anytime.
• Switch to a different plan easily or go Unlimited right from your device.
• Make secure payments quickly. Manage and pay your bills easily, or simply enroll in Auto Pay.
• Score rewards, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and exclusive perks from your favorite brands when you register for Verizon Up.
• Shop phones, wearables, smart devices and accessories, and get delivery as quickly as the same day.
Download My Verizon now and control your entire Verizon experience in just one app.
Verizon Wireless 노력을 기울여 세련된 를 제작했습니다 소프트웨어. 무엇이 성공하는가? 그런 단단한 를 위해 아주 사용하기 쉽습니다 유틸리티 앱 가 내장되어 있습니다 특징. 글쎄, 최고 실적으로 앱 전체 평점은 입니다 4.62 나는 그것을 시도한 사람들이 말하는 것만 추가할 수 있습니다..
Sorry, I don’t care what other carriers advertise or how they try to trash advertise against Verizon.... they have been a great carrier for me and our family! I initially went with them because of their signal quality and clarity during a call. And I recently made a trip through the WV Turnpike. I had a signal all the way through the valley, up and down Ghent Mountain and into Ohio. It didn’t use to be that way.... kudos on new towers and transmission beacons.
Sprint could take notes on signal strength...
I had them as my initial carrier from SC to FL and when I moved to NC. Dropped calls, signal and clarity in my work and neighborhood was marginal. I had enough and went to their office. Complaining about coverage areas and service. The day I left them, complaining about service the store manager tried helping me due to my complaints. Funny thing, he tried making a call because he said it was my phone... he tried calling the office while I stood there..... and he said, “ Hhmmm! No signal. And I was in their office!!
I told you so!!!!
Switched that day to Verizon and never looked back...
I have been with Verizon/Verizon wireless for I think around 35 years give or take. If I were not happy with their services, I would not be a customer. My longevity proves I am very happy. I think there greatest asset is their customer service. That is a number one priority for me. I do not patronize any company with sorry customer service, no matter how much I would save. You get what you pay for at Verizon. Anytime I have had to call them on a problem it was usually solved during the first phone call or I got a return call soon after. I have NEVER had a problem that was ignored or
where I had to call back because someone did not follow through. Funny story: My son owns his own business. He was going out of town with my granddaughters. He did not have Verizon because he thought he was saving money. He was trying to get a GPS signal because they got lost. When he couldn’t get one on his service, he ask my granddaughter if he could look at her phone. (On my Verizon account) Taada service! And they were on their way with no delay. He now has Verizon!