Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
2. PowerSchool App Not Working: How to Fix PowerSchool App Not Working
PowerSchool Group LLC 노력을 기울여 세련된 를 제작했습니다 소프트웨어. 무엇이 성공하는가? 그런 단단한 를 위해 아주 사용하기 쉽습니다 교육 앱 가 내장되어 있습니다 특징. 글쎄, 최고 실적으로 앱 전체 평점은 입니다 4.51 나는 그것을 시도한 사람들이 말하는 것만 추가할 수 있습니다..
Okay so how useful this app is depends on district involvement. The only thing my district uses through PowerSchool is grades and attendance. Not the lunch or schedule or calendar or anything. This app is pretty useful but I turned in one assignment late and it was under the late tab alllll year. Like seriously I turned it in it got graded it wouldn’t leave the late tab. Sometimes the faults in this app is the teachers fault like wrong grades or wrong icons so I can’t be mad at that. I have noticed you can do a lot more on the computer than phone with powerschool. You have all the different tabs like a+ signing up for classes and more and on app you have none sooo yeah it’s a helpful useful app with a couple annoying imperfections but overall it’s not like there’s much of an alternative but it’s a good quality app and easy to navigate.
To be honest, I don't know where all of these negative reviews are coming from. I've used a lot of different grade systems at different schools and Powerschool is by far the most effective. The new schedule feature is something that is SO convenient with my schedule at school, and it has replaced the annoying calendar on the back of my lanyard. Powerschool should continue to innovate and expand the apps functionality to accommodate new grading systems, and reduce its contracting price and market more heavily so that more schools adopt this system, because it will increase students overall effort and attendance. Seeing the grades on this app is so convenient and the app itself doesn't look like it came out 5 years ago, the user interface is very good and although it can use a few aesthetic changes, it's super effective.